THE SHIFTING SANDS OF THE SAHARA,
WELCOMES THE CURIOUS, CREATIVE, ADVENTUROUS SOULS!
Aitisfoul is located on the wild edge of the Sahara, it has been lovingly restored for all travellers and is well suited for groups, workshops, gatherings or retreats.
The Kasbah consists of 5 suites, 5 private rooms and 5 comfortable Berber tents, set amongst a Date Palm Oasis. It features a casual- rustic style. Simple, yet with attention to the handmade and local areas flavour.
– 10 guest rooms (sleeps 10 - 28) (not including tents)
– An outdoor rooftop terrace great for yoga, meditation or star gazing.
- A covered tea area great for breakfast, group meetings, and hanging out together .
– A large-style kitchen where our chef can cater to your group as well as accommodate cooking workshops or moroccan cooking classes.
– Large Pool and covered Palapa areas to enjoy time swimming, relaxing and watching the beauty and simplicity of desert life.
- A large covered pavilion in the sand for yoga and meditation classes.
- A large studio/flex room, with power, lights and windows for your art classes (tables + chairs available)
- Air conditioning, fireplaces, parking and wifi in allocated areas.
Kassah Aitisfoul is available as an exclusive, rental. Our Kasbah can be your Kasbah!
We have the knowledge, experiences, connections, and passion for planning and hosting incredible cultural/creative adventures in the desert + beyond.
We can take care of transportation from your arrival city ,return to from the desert. We can build custom tours as well as help plan your retreat in the desert.
Let’s work together to create an amazing experience for your family, or group gathering!
To enquire about hosting a retreat at Aitisfoul, please send an email below with your preferred dates, any thoughts, and questions to receive a link to our our page that contains all the details!
~ Michelle + Kamal